A Totem is an inflatable that consists of a column with a height of between 2.4 and 5 metres and a sphere with a diameter of between 1.6 and 4 metres.
These are the standard sizes, but we can customise the inflatable totem to your liking, both the shape and size and, of course, the design.
|AFTOT1600||1,6 m||0,6 m||2,4 m||4 m|
|AFTOT2000||2 m||0,6 m||3 m||5 m|
|AFTOT3000||3 m||1,2 m||4 m||7 m|
|AFTOT3500||3,5 m||1,2 m||5 m||8,5 m|
|AFTOT4000||4 m||1,45 m||5 m||9 m|
The inflatable includes
- Indoor motor (220 v)
- Inflatable body made of waterproof polyester, decorated according to the proposed design.
- Bag for storage and transport.
- Instruction manual.
Easy and simple installation
- Extend the inflatable where you want it to be placed.
- Connect to a mains socket (220 v), the inflatable must be permanently plugged in. The inner motor blows air into the structure and in just a few minutes it is fully inflated.
- Attach to several anchor points for greater safety.
You can add a fibreglass base with wheels to your inflatable to make it more manoeuvrable and give it a touch of distinction. And... don't forget your lighting kit if you are going to use it for night-time events!