At Publi-zeppelines we are manufacturers of inflatable tents and all types of advertising inflatables. We take care of the whole process: design, manufacturing (sewing or welding), printing and after-sales service.
We deliver the product ready to set up so that your event is a success.
Our different models of inflatable tents (Spider, Tunnel, Kiosk, Igloo, Igloo, Igloo-Tunnel and special shapes) are designed for an infinite number of sporting events, stands, trade fairs, shopping centres, information points, openings, promotions, children's entertainment, ...
We have the latest technology in 3D design.
Tell us what your idea is, and we will make it come true!!!
Depending on what your needs are, we will offer you an inflatable structure of different size and design.
We can manufacture the tent in pvc or polyester, although we prefer to use polyester because it is much lighter.
We decorate your inflatable tent, tunnel or igloo according to your idea or design.
The assembly of an inflatable structure is quick and easy. The complexity of the installation depends on the size of the inflatable project.
Our inflatable tents include:
- Indoor or outdoor single-phase motor (220v).
- Body made of water-repellent polyester fabric, especially resistant and prepared to withstand the elements. In addition, the material is fireproof treated.
- Bag for storage and transport.
- Instruction manual.
- Repair kit
Easy and simple installation:
- Extend the inflatable structure where you want it to be located.
- Connect to a mains socket (220 v). A motor blows air into the structure and in a few minutes it will be fully inflated.
- Insert the weights and tie the guy ropes to various anchor points for greater safety of the inflatable tent.
CONSULT PRICES ACCORDING TO DESIGN AND SIZE.
PVC INFLATABLES vs POLYESTER INFLATABLES
In Publi-zeppelines we are manufacturers and we can produce your inflatable in both PVC and polyester. But... which one is better?
Traditionally, inflatables were manufactured in nylon fabric with PVC coating. The result is a strong advertising inflatable, but with two main problems:
1- High weight, which, depending on the size of the inflatable, can complicate the logistics, as several people will be required to transport and handle the inflatable.
2- Ecology: PVC is a great material from a technical point of view, but it is also a great enemy of the environment and our health, as it takes hundreds of years to degrade and, if it combusts, it releases highly carcinogenic substances.
Advantages of polyester inflatables
The development of new technical polyester fabrics has brought about a real revolution in the world of inflatable advertising. These are the latest generation fabrics:
- Lighter than traditional PVCs (230 gr/m2 compared to 600 gr/m2 for PVC).
- Very strong as they are more resistant to the weft and warp and, above all, much more environmentally friendly as they do not contain any PVC,
- Much more environmentally friendly as they do not contain PVC (these textiles are treated with polyurethane, a much more environmentally friendly material).
Moreover, in Publi-zeppelines we mark our inflatables by means of textile sublimation, a process by means of which the inks impregnate the fabrics obtaining a greater chromatic intensity and a better durability of the decoration.
The inks for sublimation are very ecological, as they are water-based and, therefore, very environmentally friendly.
SO NOW YOU KNOW, IN PUBLI-ZEPPELINES WE CAN MANUFACTURE YOUR INFLATABLE BOTH IN PVC AND POLYESTER, ALTHOUGH IF YOU ASK US OUR OPINION, WE RECOMMEND POLYESTER.
*AND WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT: WE ARE MANUFACTURERS. OUR PRODUCT IS MADE HERE. WE DO NOT IMPORT FROM ASIA